Earn more with Redline! Currently seeking 7.5 Tonne drivers in and around the North West area. If you have a 7.5 Tonne licence, and have experience driving 7.5 Tonne vehicles then we want to hear from you. Our 7.5 Tonne driving team are looking to bolster their elite team of 7.5 Tonne drivers, and they want to hear from you. We have various clients in the North West and locations include:
As with any job in the transport and logistics sector, flexibility is key but we do have a range of shifts to offer you. With start times around the clock to suit, and different runs on offer, we are looking for someone who is open minded, adaptable and overall flexible. We are pretty sure however, that we will have something to fit in with your lifestyle.
A smart appearance and a cheerful outlook on life would suit also, as some of our 7.5 Tonne driving roles are customer facing.
Obviously, a knowledge of the local area would be great, but with modern technology these days, it isn’t always required, so don’t let that put you off.
Driving an 7.5 Tonne isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment on your part, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an 7.5 Tonne and drive commercially.
• A Full 7.5 Tonne Licence
• Minimum 12 Months experience driving relevant License.
• 7.5 Tonne Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
• A good understanding of spoken and written English
• Whilst we will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements.
• You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and CPC Card have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
Now we have told you what we need from you to drive one of our HGVs, we bet you are wondering what exactly is in it for you! Allow us to enlighten you…
• Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
• Plenty of overtime available, with great increased rates
• 24hour support from your fabulous onsite team
• LTD Company Drivers welcome
• Immediate starts available
• Potential temp to perm opportunities
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our Consultants before they can drive commercially. You could be earning within the week, so don’t put it off – Get in touch, come and see us and join Redline Recruitment. Contact – 01925 419050.